11 February 2012

Final Exhibition

Our graduation exhibition has already started. I could not imagine how it would be until the very day we hanged it up. But it turned out to be very nice and I am so proud of it! All my coursemates works are amazing and each of us has unique style, which, I think, is incredible.



My little corner.



Almost everything was decided on the spot...



Beginning of the private view on Thursday.

We have been working so hard for this exhibition and now it is set up... I still can not believe it.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! it looks very good. I wish I could be there to see all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hiromi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. かずまま15/2/12 17:10

    読み逃げなかりのかずままです。
    graduationて、Tingちゃん卒業なの??
    違う?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. かずままさん、
    そう、早くも修士を卒業ですよ! ちょうど昨日、ロンドンでの卒業展覧会を終えたところです。

    ReplyDelete