24 July 2013

Peregrine Falcon

I know that I have been so slow in up dating my blog. It is not that easy to do it constantly. But here are some sketches from June.



A female peregrine falcon brooding her chick.





And this is the chick when it got bigger!
After the Seabird Drawing Course I was so inspired that I went to sketch the pergrine falcon chick with a set of water colour! I must keep doing this.




The mother brought a rock pigeon to the chick. The chick ate and ate and ate and it flew away somewhere. It could already fly very well. After a few minutes, the mother came back with another prey but the chick wasn't on the cliff. So she had to go and find her with the prey!



The mother peregrine.

2 comments:

  1. ヒヨ吉24/7/13 09:24

    絵をこつこつ貯めてますね。
    ハヤブサのスケッチなんて、日本ではなかなかゆっくりできませんから、今のうちにしっかり見ておいてくださいね。

    ReplyDelete
  2. ヒヨ吉さん、
    そうですよね、本当に恵まれた環境にいるなと思います。

    ReplyDelete