16 March 2015

Spring has come!

Finally, I have submitted all the images for my new book about Heron today!  I've done it!
For the last few weeks I was stuck at home and printing from morning till midnight.
So now I feel like the spring has come. 




This Heron in a strong spring wind is from the nearby wash.
I thought I ought to celebrate the day I sent off my Heron yet I didn't want to do any more carving or printing so I went for painting the heron I saw earlier this month.  



今日、ついに原画を手渡した絵本「アオサギのさかなとり」は、今年の福音館書店の「ちいさなかがくのとも」11月号になります。
The book will be out in autumn this year!  
I made the illustration in mixture of linocut, vinyl engraving, stencil and rubber stamps.   Looking back this advertising image, the Heron, the fish and the colour, all changed a bit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment